Pirates Age Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

creating char

Go down

creating char Empty creating char

Post  xanax Mon May 03 2010, 21:10

Hi every1 got 1 problem.....
game seems to work fine exept for the fact that whn i write mi ID n PW i cant see the letters which sometimes makes it imposibble to me to enter the game n whn i try to creat a char n hav to put the 2 PW for an eventual delete, numbers dont show up,not using the keyboard or using the pad from the game screen so....i cant creat my char.
Any suggestion?? ill be waiting thx!

xanax

Back to top Go down

creating char Empty Re: creating char

Post  xanax Tue May 04 2010, 00:48

hi...yh i use XP but well now n idk how i could creat the char but the problem is still there cuz the game runs n i enter but i cant see any word on it....chat,system,npc names,npc crap talking...anything cant even write looks like space bar is the only 1 working lol
though maybe it could be some font problem or just a font file idk....well ill be around n thx for the answers, cya!

xanax

Back to top Go down

Post  xanax Tue May 04 2010, 19:20

thx again but its ok it work now.....thing is i screwed smth be4 i DL n re-patch the game...i think i deleted some file (font simsun or smth like it)n couldnt even make normal top to work, but its ok now i already fixed it.
thx again for the help cya!

xanax

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down