Pirates Age Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pls Put Back the SS's Bow Range...

3 posters

Go down

Pls Put Back the SS's Bow Range... Empty Pls Put Back the SS's Bow Range...

Post  Grace Thu Mar 18 2010, 13:49

i suggest about returning the Bow Range

We (SS) cant do any Bosses with this new range without being Attacked...Mom0 you said you'll just change the Range a little bit without us getting hit by bosses, and SS's have low Def and HP, it'll be hard for us. pls return the old range >.<

iNewba saw our range was really short, i got Froze in B2 and Stunned in B2 in DW, then i just quitted killing em..
since we're not crusaders we cant stun and kill them, our Range is the only one that could give us some advantage

I hope you reconsider

P.S: idk if this is the right place to put this Topic...

Grace

Back to top Go down

Pls Put Back the SS's Bow Range... Empty Re: Pls Put Back the SS's Bow Range...

Post  poker Thu Mar 18 2010, 14:09

USE GUN LOL...Its really unfair to have such a long range!! SS can do all bosses easily!! even u dont have def u guys have the best attack!! we Crus cant do any boss without getting damged omg!! itsnt it unfair for us too?
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizzaro Thu Mar 18 2010, 17:35

LOl yup putting that range makes it unfair, TOP wasnt deisgned to do bosses alone,or pretty much anything alone lo,with that range u can kill bd easy,whats the use of other class lol, SS was deigned to use gun cause of seal,cripple skill any ss can solo dw 1 and 2 boss with gun,u have guild,do dw with guild even thou today cleric can solo dw bosses cause high dmg bolt.
Bizzaro
Bizzaro
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum