Pirates Age Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lone Tower just a crap

3 posters

Go down

Lone Tower just a crap Empty Re: Lone Tower just a crap

Post  poker Tue Mar 16 2010, 16:40

Its really cool!! But i wanna ask where will be Espada, Hell Golem & HD?o.o
Most of those monsters and bosses don't drop anything worth for the kill xD
But it's cooool!!!
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  OniiChan Tue Mar 16 2010, 17:11

lol maybe 3 hours bossing continously with a guild to do that and btw, if i have to go off when im at lt5 on last boss? why do i have to start everything again? 0.0 lol this is only for ppl than plays 18/7 momo. I think isnt bad idea but u need to do many things continously without stop, u cant have an error and die, or maybe get a phone call because u get pawned, or anything of those things than ppl with life do. Like my mum calls me sometimes to help her.....
I think mobs and bosses r ok but at least dont make portal to lt3 needing than all lt2 bosses die, just pot on lt2 bosses 1 part of rings then ppl will have to kill them anyway. and they can die or take a break.

OniiChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poker Tue Mar 16 2010, 17:55

Abt the Ocean island, the boss is in sea?? do we have to get a ship?o.o
And where will be the mobs dropping b'day candles?
Next thing LT tix will work then?
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  OniiChan Tue Mar 16 2010, 18:03

poker likes this system too much xD Poker wanna farm a kylin set for me too? ill pay u it very well Razz

OniiChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poker Tue Mar 16 2010, 18:08

lol..I knw even if the whole server go it wuld be impossible to kill it-.- We will die, and go again, its booring!!
I jus like new things, it will be fun all going together xD
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  OniiChan Tue Mar 16 2010, 18:11

Mmmmmm together? u mean than we have to do it like 6 or 7 or 8 or 9 or 10 times till all who is on the team get his own stuff? 0.0
btw momo i remember u something. With this difficult, newbies cant get azrael gems and we have already forged.

OniiChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  poker Tue Mar 16 2010, 18:16

nvm then xD Jus wait till server get more ppl xD
Yea HD is hard after that update, i guess we have to start DS again =P
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  OniiChan Tue Mar 16 2010, 18:16

no, momo will remove azraels from HD and DW....

OniiChan
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizzaro Tue Mar 16 2010, 18:17

LOl first off 20 mins is too short,2nd of all server lacks ppl specially important classes,3 new ppl joined today all made champ idk why,only cleric are alt and not everyone can dual specially not in battle zones like the ones u will make,idea is very good i like it but as Oni said some ppl got stuff to do in real life so at least dont make time for killing boss.

About the sea boss Poker u may like how it sounds but im pretty sure u dont know how to use seavoy very good, that sea boss is 2x stronger then kraken and it takes longer to kill him,u need at least 10 seavoy with high lvl ships to kill it+u need manufacturing items and u need to be able to buff ship for better dmg and u will die alot trust me and onc eu die in ship u cant ress it, u go back to spawn point so not even 10 sea voys would be enough,if u thinking of lvling ship on any other class its useles cause of the lack seaskill that voys have like lightning curtain,alge entaligment or how its spelled,going with any other class is suicide cuz u cant stop mob movement without skills and you will die in an instant,trust me i know how its done cause iv been doing abby on TOP almost 2 years now and i still do it today on weekends if my guild needs help and we got more then 20seavoys and still sometimes dont manage to kill sea boss cuz abby in TOP has limited time to do it. or just too many of us die.
Bizzaro
Bizzaro
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  poker Tue Mar 16 2010, 18:23

well yea that sux, but can we lure it? then SS can kill stayin on the island!!
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  poker Wed Mar 17 2010, 08:58

Its not impossible, the thing is in our server there is no one playing with some of the classes!! like voy, cleric, SM!!! (well heard midna quited) All crus and SS are here, few champs too!! I suggest to advertise the server xD So we get more players!!
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizzaro Wed Mar 17 2010, 14:05

Momo ppl in top go as full guild which have 80 ppl lol sometimes even go 2 guilds cause not enough room for all in 1 guild,ofc its easier,i would love to do the sea boss and the rest,i would even love more if u open real abba its much more fun then to do it in LT,but server lacks ppl,not all would make voy,and i dont think everyone can dual,so its not that we are lazy or something.i can tell you right now how would do abba for now, Oni,me,Poker,Durval,Nuno, and maybe Crazy and Grace so thats 7 of us count 6 cause i cant dual a voy,and since no1 plays cleric except alt ppl would have to triple clienting. Btw real abby is much easier then the LT one lol,only prob is always and will be sea boss lv 5-8 r easy bosses that can probably be soloed cause i can even solo them in TOP now cause it contains of DW boss,FC boss,deathsoul comander, just a bit more stronger,after sea boss mobs are strong but not stronger then the ones in LT 2 u just put now lols,only hard thing in abbadon are sea boss,harding and hell after cause of magic dealer mobs and cause kara spawn harding and all the rest of mobs with him lol.
Bizzaro
Bizzaro
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizzaro Wed Mar 17 2010, 16:49

I know u got 2gb ram and thats all fine,i didnt say making LT abby sucks or anything like that i just stated that i liked real abby as much as u do,and i would like to do real sea boss etc but server lacks ppl for now,im sure in time ther will be more,cause everyday more come making LT like this is good,even if ther arefew guilds we will work together to do it cause i think everyone wanna have fun in game Smile)
Bizzaro
Bizzaro
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Bizzaro Wed Mar 17 2010, 17:23

hehe nice,well anyway im going to play diff game with my friend so i wont log pao that much anymore XD
Bizzaro
Bizzaro
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum