Pirates Age Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Change the Money Regualtion?

2 posters

Go down

Do you want that new system?

Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_lcap0%Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_lcap17%Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 1 ]
Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_lcap0%Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_lcap67%Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_rcap 67% 
[ 4 ]
Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_lcap16%Change the Money Regualtion? Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 6

Change the Money Regualtion? Empty Re: Change the Money Regualtion?

Post  Bizzaro Wed Mar 03 2010, 22:19

I think making drop rate for refs lower will make it harder for new ppl,first cause they cant kill lv 5 bag and if they get plvled its not much money anyway so they wont be able to buy refs from stalls,and it wont be easy to farm them,i think u should leave it as it is,it wont effect me personally if u change it cause i dont even play much if at all,im just worried for new ppl that come,making harder to earn money and refs will just make it difficult and long time cause money dosent play much part in server as it is only at upgrading eq and forging and a little at buying ratz.
Bizzaro
Bizzaro
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Change the Money Regualtion? Empty Re: Change the Money Regualtion?

Post  DelacroZ Wed Mar 03 2010, 22:27

Put refs at 1.5m , leave the drop as it is , great new system ..
DelacroZ
DelacroZ
Reporter
Reporter

http://5.40.117.36/piratesageonline/index.php

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum