Pirates Age Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azrael Gems

3 posters

Go down

Azrael Gems Empty Azreal

Post  Someone Sat Jan 16 2010, 00:24

So to shorten this up, u get 5 cards each circle (taking in consideration u get all 5 chest) and Circle opens like 5-6 times a day (if your awake for 15-18 hours. That gets you about 25-30 cards wich are the equivalent of 1 Azreal chest(gem). now rewinding to before this maintenance was done, guilds could go in s b c and get 4 Azreal gems per s bc, wich would open about 5-6 times a day, giving a chance to get 20-25 AZREAL GEMS.

People have gotten lv3-4-5 azreal gems easily before the maintenance, but now...people are very powerfull and new people have to work days, even weeks to get lv1-3 azreal gems? even with pk in death circle, i dont think it will be easy for people to get lv1 azreal in 1-3 days. I think this change has put the server unbalanced. I am not complaining in any way, but i think this needs to be re-ajusted, because people got overpowered on the azreal bosses, but now its very hard to get the gems for newcomers/players with no azreal.

Solution: put bosses in death circle? it will allow the non-pk in sand bag city and re-add the bossing to get azreal like it was before, rebalancing the server and allowing players to get the same chance people had when the bosses were in s b c. I also think keeping the no-pot part and the passes for 10m and droped when killed should be kept.

I'm just giving 1 idea, idk if this will be ignored or not, but its just an opinion not a complaint. hope u take it into consideration. Bye ^-^

Someone

Back to top Go down

Azrael Gems Empty Azreal

Post  Someone Sun Jan 17 2010, 02:14

you wouldnt think azreal boss that were in s b c should be added in circle? then the rate of getting azreal would be the same as before. now it takes long to get some. so people that got overpowered got the advantage cause they had that method before the maintenance.

Someone

Back to top Go down

Azrael Gems Empty Re: Azrael Gems

Post  poker Sun Jan 17 2010, 08:53

i agree!! Its ahrd for us newbies to get it now! those who got before own ca, arena and DC!! we only have DS!
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Azrael Gems Empty ...

Post  Someone Mon Jan 18 2010, 02:21

ok, hope u make it nice and put some azreal gems in it. and plz dont put that totem guard, you cant even move..they dont damage u but u are frozen for hours, its pointless.

Someone

Back to top Go down

Azrael Gems Empty -.-

Post  poker Mon Jan 18 2010, 09:41

See wats happening now!! Clerics are getting soo stronger, coz its easy to get Azrael Light from death circle! Now the selling value is 2500! This isnt balanced!!! Make the chests drops all types of azraels or dont drop at all!!
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Azrael Gems Empty zzz

Post  Someone Mon Jan 18 2010, 23:21

The thing im saying is the rates of getting azreal after maintenance has decreased wich made it unbalanced since people got it easy before. u said the issue was pk for people who wanted to lvl up. why not change boss places instead of changing the rate TOTALY! u made it unbalanced...

Someone

Back to top Go down

Azrael Gems Empty lol

Post  poker Tue Jan 19 2010, 12:07

no matter wat gems drop in ca it can be exchanged right? but can we exchange azrael lights? ...
poker
poker
Reporter
Reporter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lisa Wed Jan 20 2010, 02:45

Admin wrote:i told you i will change lonetower each stage become an usage :

Stage 1: Baby BDs and Boss: a Monster looks like BD but weaker Drop: All BD gems, 1 Soul of BD
Stage 2: Bloodwing Angels and the other kind of Angels All 4 Angels(no Paper Drop) will be puted at seprate Places
Stage 3: Stone-,Steelgolems dropin birthday Candel(for 2nd Rebirth) and Boss: Hell Golem
Stage 4: Black Dragon Mobs same as from Ca but many more and more Hp Boss: Black Dragon
Stage 5: no idea yet
Stage 6: no idea yet

Lone tower will become a normal Portal like all other mazes that opens it all 4h for 3h! The portal stays only 55 mins!
All mobs in stage 3 will drop ref gems
All Stages will be with some Totems!

This willl be soooooo cooooool
idea: Put Abandon abyss lords in stage 5? and change the 75 uns drops to 85 unseal O_O
And put no respawns so its first come first serve. cause atm babies spawn each 10 seconds xD
-Dreeeeeeeewls- pig
Lisa
Lisa

Back to top Go down

Azrael Gems Empty Getting az gems

Post  cryst16 Wed Jan 20 2010, 16:50

1st: we needed to get stronger with unike gems and BD gems before than killing s b c bosses for az gems.
2nd: we trade gems with other players cause we need different kind of gems.
3rd: doing events u can get some az gems lv 4 or 5 and trade for many lv 1 or 2 az gems.
4th: az light is easier to get to balance server. A crus with lv 2 az gems can beat a cleric with lv5 az light and, clerics cant go death circle and kill chest then other classes usually get the gems and sell to clerics.
5th: we started when server opened, when not many ppl its easier to get stronger.
6th: now we need lv 4 or 5 az gems and we have it as hard as u to get the az gems then, at time than u forge lv2 az gems maybe i cant forge more az gems because i ned 16 to forge 1 gem.
7th: the best Ds crus has only lv 2 glare, 4 rage and 4 eye. Its easy to get for every1 so make a strong DS char and go fight!
8th and last thing: each DS u get 3 az chests from b1, b2 and b3, and 4 different az gems droped by BM. U can get 7 az gems in 1 DS then its faster than it was with s b c bosses.
If u dont understand anything ask me (OniiChan) on game. Ill make a guide for DS with maps and drops.

Good luck ^^

cryst16

Back to top Go down

Post  DelacroZ Fri Jan 29 2010, 15:51

The server is pretty good like it is ..
If you crying cause now you cant get Az Gems, try start playing more soon o_O ??
Its not hard to make Az Gems, you always have DS, and if you are afraid of PK, remember players aint always online Razz
DelacroZ
DelacroZ
Reporter
Reporter

http://5.40.117.36/piratesageonline/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum