Pirates Age Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Uns Lv95 fuseable

2 posters

Go down

Make Uns Lv95 fuseable Empty Make Uns Lv95 fuseable

Post  unknown Mon Jan 25 2010, 19:11

Momo, I ask you how do you find time make unsealds lv95 fuseable because not everyone likes the apparel and take uns lv95 champ gear fuseable.Me personally, I would like to use my eq aparels because it bored me apparel.I please add Buccanner Set to aparels lance. Smile

unknown

Back to top Go down

Make Uns Lv95 fuseable Empty Re: Make Uns Lv95 fuseable

Post  unknown Tue Jan 26 2010, 19:47

I had meant to do that is eq armor fuseable boots and gloves and weapons for other classes too.

unknown

Back to top Go down

Post  cryst16 Tue Jan 26 2010, 22:53

I understand u momo but can u do something to make it fseable but not upgradeable?
at least we could change our look and dont get bored of 1 set.
Can u do it? or its impossible?

cryst16

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Thu Jan 28 2010, 03:06

Death armor+bd corp or kylin boots,gloves is way more better then lvl 95 set,lvl 95 boots,gloves sucks badly,armor is good but no pr,since u can get kylin set,i advise u get it its way better,and like momo said bd set is better for other classes also,so lvl 95 armor for cruss is just good cuz u get more hp,def bonus from gems,but your pr will be low,and since it pserver high lvl gems are easy to get so wont really matter xD,but my advise is to uber gem kylin set FTW Very Happy for the effect.

P.S Momo IGG plans to make lv 95 sets fusable in few months XD..i see your server is doing well,keep up the good work hehe Smile

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Fri Jan 29 2010, 14:32

I was thinking about playing hehe but its just too much work hahaha,0_o u finally releasing lv 115 unseals? or was LT just off hehe

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  DelacroZ Fri Jan 29 2010, 15:49

I think 110% uns 95 would be ubber ..
But has Mom0 said it would create a lot ofdisadvantage in class's, since not all classes are able to say that uns 95 are the best equips for them ..
So in my point of view, uns95 are good like this, and a great solution is to get lower lv equips or apparels to look good while on no pk/battle zone ..
DelacroZ
DelacroZ
Reporter
Reporter

http://5.40.117.36/piratesageonline/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Fri Jan 29 2010, 15:55

Just lv 95 armor is good,but the pr is low and set has no effect,only good thing is to combine it with kylin or bd boots and gloves,or if momo released lv 85 ring its good,but depends how he made ring effect is it like original top( effect only with death armor) or effect with all armors,cause ring gives 4 pr,or u can upgrade and make kylin armor 110% which would give you highest pr XD

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  DelacroZ Fri Jan 29 2010, 15:59

You see ?
There are lots of possible ways to get strong w/o 110% of uns95 ..
And i seriously prefer the red from kyllin or get the black from bd, than that french fries golden from uns95 z.z
DelacroZ
DelacroZ
Reporter
Reporter

http://5.40.117.36/piratesageonline/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  cryst16 Fri Jan 29 2010, 17:12

btw how many players have kylin set? u talk too much about it but no1 has it.
And if u know BD boots and gloves suxs low hit rate and dodge for that i prefer death x.x
U didnt see the hit rate and dodge? u only check def?

by OniiChan

cryst16

Back to top Go down

Post  Neoangel Fri Jan 29 2010, 17:48

LOl corp bd set,correct me if iam wrong but u can get it for 99 kals xD,or dont momo make drop events anymore,for kylin chest,bd corp chest etc??,yea i know hit rate and dodge of lvl 95 boots,gloves but they are not fusable so they are useles and they dont have movement speed,so i also prefer death gloves,boots if u cant get kylin or bd,and iam just saying since u all want to have apperals ther are way to be strong without lvl 95 unseals,even if u have kylin non upgraded,unfused its still strong,u can be overpowered if u know how to play very good XD,and its all cause of the effects it has,sure u will get meleed easily,but then put bing dodge,haha gotta learn to make right build for right set,if ur boots got lower dodge like kylin or 0cp bd,put bing in exchange of heart,u risk hp,but that why u put shark in kylin and bd armor,cause only death armor and lv 95 armor gives more hp and def bonus from goc,undead.

Neoangel

Back to top Go down

Post  cryst16 Fri Jan 29 2010, 18:36

yes but BD corpo upgraded, boots andgloves still being weaker than death and uns 95, u want put shark on armor to make it weaker or? better colosus, soul of BD and undead azrael, on boots if u have wind dance and heart u dont have slots and if u take out hearts u risk ur hp and die easy by 1 slash out of ca and some slashes in CA....

cryst16

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Fri Jan 29 2010, 19:26

U put shark only in kylin or bd cause 1 Goc=con dont give much def and less then 300 hp,high lvl shark gives u more hp= u will be able to tank,well depends all on your build that is and what eq u got,corp bd boots,gloves maybe weaker but u got movement speed which is very usefull for cruss,but you are also right hehe,i guess it dont really matter what eq,build you make on PS ther are not many ppl so it wont matter that much heheh,and mosty ppl are cruss,ss and champs,andf those who dont play alot do other classes hehe Very Happy

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Fri Jan 29 2010, 20:40

hahah yea voys are good at SEA hahahah Very Happy.maybe i should make voy Razz,i belive you,lol i know voy can pwn hehe i just like something with big swords Very Happy

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Fri Jan 29 2010, 23:18

hehe nice,idk Very Happy i wont start playing hehe,no1 from ppl i knew still plays i could log just to flame that noob hahaha,i saw theyr guild info hahahahaha,i almost fall of a chair laughing hahaha,beside im back to official TOP anyway XD

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Sat Jan 30 2010, 01:51

Lil quited TOP after ice closed his server at least thats what he said,Omni never came back after new year,unless his in your server with diffrent name,Mina went back to yours,Mizu i saw his char guildless on yours so i guess his not playing,Noidas also said he going vacation never came back hahaha,think Noidas found new server and probably rest also,Mizu wanted to ask ICE for server files or whatever to hos server for him,but i guess that didnt work out well heheh,i guess everyone went seperate ways after ice server closed heheh

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Sat Jan 30 2010, 19:05

He said he will,idk if he did hehhe.

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  NeoAngel Sun Jan 31 2010, 03:18

Momo are you or did you play PServer darkness Rising by any chance,cause i saw your name there hahaha xD

NeoAngel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down